Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Pledge Class Spotlight

Torrie Stellern
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Major: Physical Therapy
Dream Job: Physical Therapist for the Cardinals or Dallas Cowboys
Favorite class and why: Intro to Health Professions. The teacher is easy to talk to and she is funny which makes the class fun and I am able to stay awake unlike some of my classes
Favorite thing about DG so far: All the girls..everyone is so nice and easy to get a long with and i know i could talk to anyone about anything! Also on bid day they made me feel so welcome!
What dorm do you live in: Lathrop Hall
Something you want to say to your fellow pledge class: I am so excited for this year and the years to come with all of you. We all definately chose the best house! I can not wait to get to know all of you and we are going to have so much fun this year! So happy that you are all my Sisters!!

No comments: