Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Pledge Class Spotlight

Callee Barrett
Hometown: St. Charles, Missouri
Major: Elementary Education/ Special Education
Dream Job: I would love to be a second grade teacher and have an after-school fitness and nutrition program for kids!
Favorite Class and Why: My favorite class is TDP Elements of Health and Education course because it incorporates a lot of things that I am very interested in and passionate about. Some of these include teaching, relationships with students, nutrition, dieting, exercise, and mental disorders.
Favorite thing about DG so far: I love having an instant family and group of friends that I know I can always count on. I also love seeing fellow DG's around campus and being called a baby. Lastly, I love telling others that I am a Delta Gamma and wearing the letters because I already have a tremendous sense of pride for the Delta Gamma house and all of my new sisters that encompass it.
What dorm do you live in: South Hall
Something you want to say to your fellow pledge class: I feel extremely privileged to call all of you beautiful, classy, and out-going girls my sisters. I cannot wait to form closer bonds with all of you and get to know you more!

No comments: