Monday, June 27, 2011

New Pledge Class Spotlight

Kelsey Lukasek

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri (specifically....South County)
Major: Business Marketing and Management
Dream Job: Working in the marketing department for a big clothing/fashion company
Favorite class and why: Math, I have always enjoyed math mainly because I have always understood it and felt that it came easy to me.
Favorite thing about DG so far: I love how comfortable you feel around everyone when you find out they are a DG. Whether I'm in a class, at a party, or in jones and I see a DG I always feel more comfortable. I am also always excited to meet new DG girls which I love. I also love the clothing and the ANCHOR!
What dorm do you live in:Jones 612
Something you want to say to your fellow pledge class: I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to spend the next 4 years of college with all of you! It's going to be so much fun!

No comments: