Monday, June 27, 2011

New Pledge Class Spotlight

Kelsey Porter
Hometown: Southlake, Texas
Major: Pre-Journalism
Dream Job: Broadcast Journalist for E!
Favorite class and why: Mythology, it is such a unique subject and I love the oral tradition of all the tales and I am amazed to think these same stories have been told for years and somehow, even in today's society, they are relatable and interesting. Even if it is all made up, I love how all the stories come together, it's a fun way to look at history.
Favorite thing about DG so far: THE GIFTS. What girl doesn't like presents!
What dorm do you live in: Jones Hall
Something you want to say to your fellow pledge class: I hope we make these 4 years together the most amazing, and memorable years of our life. I can't wait to get to know everyone and make friendships that will last a lifetime. This is our time to be young and crazy and I can't wait to experience it with all you beautiful ladies! Love y'all :)

No comments: