Friday, November 5, 2010

DG Do Gooder- October

It is a bit late (try 5 days late) but the DG bloggers wanted to still bring you October's DG Do Gooder... October's Do Gooder is pledge class 2008 member Molly Clay!

Why was she nominated?
Molly organized all of the events that were a part of Anchor Splash. This year Anchor Splash raised $14,000 dollars, the most ever! Almost all of the credit goes to Molly and her crazy organization skills and countless hours she spent planning.

In her own words:
When you first found out you were director of anchor splash after slating what was your initial reaction?
I thought Oh no what have I gotten myself into!

What was the hardest part of your job?
I would say the hardest part was just staying on top of everything that needed to be done, and keeping everything organized.

What was the best part of your job?
A lot of the girls in the house who I didn't know before offered to help me out, so I really enjoyed getting to meet them all.

How do you feel about how much money you were able to organize DG to raise?
I am so excited that I was able to be a part of such a successful event this year, and it couldn't of happened without the help of everybody in DG!

Will you be dreaming of boys in speedos forever?
Well of course, after seeing those dances who wouldn't?

No comments: