Monday, March 22, 2010

Meet the Seniors: Jenny Lamm

Jenny Lamm
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Major: Marketing
Minor: Textile & Apparel Management
Dream Job: Doing something that I enjoy and keeps me interacting with people

Past DG Involvement
Director of Social Events (2009)
**Jenny was currently recognized at Founder's Day (2010) as the recipient of the "Whole Hearted Award". This award is given to one woman in each pledge class for her dedication, loyalty and friendship to all.

Other Group Affiliations
Budweiser Ambassador for N.H. Scheppers Distributing Co.
Sales, merchandising & public relations for Women's Closet Exchange

Describe yourself before college
Indecisive
Describe yourself now
Independent; Compassionate; Aware of who I am and what I want with my life; Social; Ready for anything!

FAST FAVORITES
Year in College: Senior
Class: Women's Self Defense
Experience Outside of DG: Living the college dream!
DG Lunch: CHICKEN SALAD!
DG Dessert: Snicker Doodle Cookies
Location within DG: Four-man for life
DG RAMS Performance: Legally Blonde!
Spring Break Experience: So far, Panama City Beach, but I have a feeling that Vegas 2010 will top them all...

QUICK QUESTIONS
1) Imagine you didn't have DG in your life.. describe your personality/life.
"I don't think I would even be at Mizzou. I was so homesick my freshman year, and I was considering transferring.  If it wasn't for moving into DG and meeting the most amazing girls, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  College has been a real growing and learning experience for me, and I wouldn't change any of it.  I love the girls that have come into my life and couldn't imagine life without them."
2) What about DG will you miss the most?
"EVERYTHING. I am a senior and live two doors down from the house... I practically life there! I eat breakfast every morning with Bobby and lunch with the live-in girls. Whenever I am missing home, I go to DG. It is my home and it always be."

TO THE 2006 PLEDGE CLASS
"I came to college without any sisters, and I am leaving with over 40. I don't know what I'd do, or who I'd be, without you. RMD 06!"

No comments: