Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meet the Seniors: Lorrin Lynn



Lorrin Lynn
Hometown: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Major: Accountancy
Dream Job: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Neiman Marcus Group
Twitter: @LorrinAlicia

Past DG Involvement
Director of Points (2007)
Dancer, Homecoming (06, 07, 08)
Dancer, Greek Week (07, 08, 10)
Dancer, RAMS (07, 08)
Dancer, Recruitment (08, 09)
Dance Director, Homecoming (07, 08)
Dance Director, Greek Week (08, 10)
Dance Director, RAMS (08)
Dance Director, Recruitment (08, 09)

"I danced... a lot."

Other Group Affiliations
MU Golden Girls
Beta Alpha Psi - Accounting Fraternity, VP of Professional Activities (2009)
Homecoming/Greek Week "Production" Dance

FAST FAVORITES
Year in College: Sophomore year, because nothing beats living in DG!
Class/Teacher: Religion and Human Sexuality
Experience Outside of DG: Working at Kanakuk Kamps for two summers
DG Lunch: Chicken Tenders & Mac N' Cheeeese!!!
DG Dinner: Anything that involves bosco sticks
Location within DG: Room 19 for life!
DG Fling Performance: Greek Week '08 with KA
DG RAMS Performance: Legally Blonde, duh.
Spring Break Experience: PCB freshman year, Vegas 2010

QUICK QUESTIONS
1) Imagine you didn't have DG in your life.. describe your personality/life.
"I would have not had even half of the wonderful experiences that I have had because of DG. Unfortunately, I would probably be about 10 lbs skinner because I'd still be doing Golden Girls, but I would take DG to 10 lbs any day."
2) What about DG will you miss the most?
"Besides Pinafore and Lucinda, I will definitely miss my wonderful pledge class the most."

TO THE 2006 PLEDGE CLASS
"I love you all and am so happy we are still here, four years later and for always RMD." 

No comments: